The Indian head massage, is based on the ancient Ayurvedic form of healing that dates back almost 4,000 years. It works the upper three chakras, and can be used for physical harmony, for healing, for vitality, and for good relaxation. No wonder it's becoming so popular in the west! This treatment can be done fully clothed and sitting down comfortably at home on a comfortable chair, or you can be treated at the salon where pure essential oils are used.
Know the benefits:
The therapeutic benefits of the Indian head massage are comprehensive, suggesting that you make it a part of your overall health routines. They include:
- Relief from pain and stiffness in the muscles of the face, neck, upper back, and shoulders.
- Increased mobility of the neck joints.
- Relief from tension and hangover headaches, eye strain, TMJ, and nasal congestion
- Renewed energy.
- Reduction of depression, anxiety, and other stress-related issues
- Higher levels of creativity, clarity, and concentration, and better memory.
- A sense of tranquility, calmness, and positive well-being.
- Sound, restful sleep that leaves you refreshed.
- Deeper, calmer respiratory system.
- Stronger immune system.
- Improved skin tone, health, and colour.
- Healthy hair and scalp.
- Increased self esteem and self worth with greater self awareness
- Balanced chakras.
Contact DetailsContact Person: Joyce Muscat
Address: 227, Vjal Kottoner, Il-Fgura , Malta
Telephone: +356 2169 1192 Mobile: +356 7969 1192
Areas of Business: Beauty Products , Health & Beauty Distributors , Health & Fitness Training , Spas , Facials , Beauty Therapist , Meditation , Group Pampering , Spa Pedicures , Spa Parties