ACT is a multi-disciplinary firm made up of young, dynamic and experienced professionals providing Advisory, Corporate, Tax and other related services to an extensive array of international clients. ACT is a boutique firm, providing a comprehensive range of tax advisory and tax compliance services as well as a variety of specialist corporate services.
ACT’s services include:
- Company formation
- Secretarial compliance services
- Provision of registered office
- Direct tax services
- Indirect tax services
- Immigration and residence
- Book-keeping and accountancy services
- Payroll services
- Registration of private yachts and commercial ships
- Assistance to gaming companies in obtaining a gaming license
- Assistance to financial services companies in obtaining an investment services license
- Recruitment and HR services
- Assistance to private individuals to obtain a Maltese passport
- Registration of trademarks, trade names and other intellectual property
- Setting up of trusts and foundations
No of Employees: 12
Message from the CEO - Stephen Balzan.
We have set our bar very high when it comes to professional standards, in order to ensure that we will provide value added to our clients and endeavour to be the best in whatever we do. We at ACT strongly believe that clients will find an experienced team of professionals whose main target is to exceed clients’ expectations whilst taking an honest and personal approach to their needs.
Contact DetailsContact Person: Liana Falzon
Address: Villa Malitah, The Village, Triq Il-Mediterran, San Giljan STJ 1870, Malta
Telephone: +356 2137 8672 Telephone: +356 2137 8668 Telephone: +356 2137 8675
Areas of Business: Accounting , Citizenship Program through Investment (MIIP) , Company Formation Services , Company Management , Corporate Services , Residence Consultants , Residency Programs , Tax and VAT Consultancy